Cajon Bass Tube CBT10
"The Cajon Bass Tube provides a rich bass drum sound. And it couldn't be easier: simply slide the Cajon Bass Tube into the rear sound hole – and that's it. No screwing or gluing together necessary. From now on palpable and powerful low frequencies can be produced. At the same time, the Cajon Bass Tube generates a typical drum-like distinction between snare and bass range. The Schlagwerk Cajon Bass Tube is optimised for all Schlagwerk cajons, but can also be used on all other cajons with a sound hole diameter of approx. 12cm. NOT AVAILABLE IN USA/CANADA"
- Material: plastic material
- For sound hole ø approx. 12 cm
- Increases the bass volume
- Optimized bass/height separation
- Reduced risk of feedback with microphone pickup