ST14 Percussion- / Snare Stand
How do you integrate small percussion, cajintos or udus into an existing percussion or drum setup? As an answer, we have developed adapter plates to mount these instruments on a snare stand. However, most snare stands are too high because they are designed for a different purpose. We addressed this with the first ultra-low percussion/snare stand, the ST14. A very nice side effect is that this of course also works for lowering normal snares. This is much needed in music schools for kids who need to lower the height of their snare drum, for example.
- Snare stand 14“ - double braced - sturdy professional design.
- Basket support lower edge adjustable from 40 - 51 cm
- Suitable for PB90, CA22, UPP13, as well as snares with diameter 12“ - 14“
- Horizontally and vertically infinitely adjustable snare basket angle
- Weight: 3,9 kg
- Stand dimensions assembled and folded: approx. 58 x 20 x 12 cm